Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unveiled, Unmasked & Unhidden

I wonder if you know what I am going through since you have been in my life.

You have heard, seen & read the words of longing, love and lust, of desires written on papers for the name of your memory.

You have felt my bloody hunger, tasted the bitterness of my thirst and sensed the continuous vibration of my passion inside your body, inside your artery, inside your blood.

You deplete me. My mind becomes a body that calls to be satisfied by yours.

Your stare hits the walls of my brain. The air you excel become the air I breathe. Your sighs are sparks of imagination inside my head.

Your profound, long pauses are the moments I wait within your skin.

Your hushed, patient opening up, like a placid, is something I delight in.

I enjoy watching you unmask and discover yourself; your ceaseless beauty, your unspoken desire, your secret passions.

To know them , to be introduced to these hidden, long kept secrets is a strange and beautiful experience.

To come to know you as you are coming to know yourself  is a moment of a lifetime.

I wait for the eternity of discovery. Jumping into the darkest, cold abyss of you; places the light has never seen, and where no other living thing has ventured yet. Take me there.

I wait for you to make my soul raw from the time spent exploring you.

I wait for the cramp of my muscles from being tense with longing.


I wait for the butterflies inside my chest when I see you unveiled, unmasked, uncovered from my shameless, shiftless  gaze.