If I have to woo you with my wealth.
I won't woo you with my abundance.
I will woo you with my thirst, my hunger & my greed for you.
And I will make you believe that my thirst, my hunger & my greed never ends.
If I have to woo you with flowers.
I won't woo you with roses, not red.
I would woo you with wild flowers.
And I will give you a flower that is not suggestive but blatant.
If I have to woo you with sweet.
I won't woo you with a ribbon tied assorted box of chocolates, not truffles.
I would woo you with hand full of black mounds broken straight from the mountain of cocoa.
If I have to woo you with my behaviour.
I won't woo you being a gentleman.
I would woo you being a cave man, I will hold out a fistful of wild berries broken with juice and staining my fingers deliciously.
And I will ask you to clean the reds, maroons, purples and crimsons from my fingers with your lips.
If I have to woo you with music.
I won't woo you with a compiled mixtape of romantic songs. No i won't sing to you.
I would woo you by screaming, babbling and whispering my heart out to you.
And even my silence will be loud enough to be heard by you.
If I have to woo you with poetry.
I won't woo you with quotes from Shakespeare or Ghalib.
I would woo you by writing my love on your hand with a pen in the silence of us, broken only by our breath.
And then I will drop words into your ears, one whisper at a time.
I will push love under your skin, word by word, character by character.
I won't woo you with compliments. You are not obvious.
I won't woo you like men woo other women. Your are not other women.
You are not to be wooed. You are to be Conquered.
I won't woo you with my abundance.
I will woo you with my thirst, my hunger & my greed for you.
And I will make you believe that my thirst, my hunger & my greed never ends.
If I have to woo you with flowers.
I won't woo you with roses, not red.
I would woo you with wild flowers.
And I will give you a flower that is not suggestive but blatant.
If I have to woo you with sweet.
I won't woo you with a ribbon tied assorted box of chocolates, not truffles.
I would woo you with hand full of black mounds broken straight from the mountain of cocoa.
If I have to woo you with my behaviour.
I won't woo you being a gentleman.
I would woo you being a cave man, I will hold out a fistful of wild berries broken with juice and staining my fingers deliciously.
And I will ask you to clean the reds, maroons, purples and crimsons from my fingers with your lips.
If I have to woo you with music.
I won't woo you with a compiled mixtape of romantic songs. No i won't sing to you.
I would woo you by screaming, babbling and whispering my heart out to you.
And even my silence will be loud enough to be heard by you.
If I have to woo you with poetry.
I won't woo you with quotes from Shakespeare or Ghalib.
I would woo you by writing my love on your hand with a pen in the silence of us, broken only by our breath.
And then I will drop words into your ears, one whisper at a time.
I will push love under your skin, word by word, character by character.
I won't woo you with compliments. You are not obvious.
I won't woo you like men woo other women. Your are not other women.
You are not to be wooed. You are to be Conquered.