Our destiny is so close now that we will exist in all permutations and combinations of twos as one.
Moment after moment I will seize my wrist and beg the violence of my pulse to cease.
I will ask my eagerness to stop spitting words.
But.............
If I won't have the words what would I do with all that I have for you?
Wd I have to find a dark alley inside my heart to lock them away?
Wd I have to set fire to myself from the inside out?
Wd I have to seal my lips until I choked on my own love?
Moment after moment I will seize my wrist and beg the violence of my pulse to cease.
I will ask my eagerness to stop spitting words.
But.............
If I won't have the words what would I do with all that I have for you?
Wd I have to find a dark alley inside my heart to lock them away?
Wd I have to set fire to myself from the inside out?
Wd I have to seal my lips until I choked on my own love?