I am looking for something which is a mix of sorcery and bedlam, passion and chaos.
I think I am looking for you.
Such a fool for your love, I hold you from six thousand miles away. I hold you as tightly as you hold your phone waiting for it to beep with my message. Today is the night your dimple keeping me awake at the night. And the insane beating of my heart threatens to jump out my chest.
It's a wild night of thunder storm here, and I wish I could kiss you in the rain when the earth goes black and the lightning playing strobes. I will crush the little droplets from your eye lashes with my lips. We will sit at the edge of the street, on the bend of the curve, my hands encircling you. And I will taste the universe drinking the storm puddle out from the center of your palm.
Tonight is an untamed night.
Tonight is a good night to unravel our vulnerability, slowly like untying a ribbon from a gift box.