I read everything that I wrote from the time you came into my life.
Now that you are far from me, I am unable to write that way anymore.
I no longer know how to write them, I miss that part of me.
“You are the muse of my creations,” I said proudly, melodramatically. Stupidly.
You said "muses" do nothing but stand still.
If that is true, if that is all that mean to you, then I am begging you to stand there for me again. Because this is all I want.
Please, stand for me again.
Let me write
Now that you are far from me, I am unable to write that way anymore.
I no longer know how to write them, I miss that part of me.
“You are the muse of my creations,” I said proudly, melodramatically. Stupidly.
You said "muses" do nothing but stand still.
If that is true, if that is all that mean to you, then I am begging you to stand there for me again. Because this is all I want.
Please, stand for me again.
Let me write