Sometimes my mind becomes so chaosed.
That I am unable to deduce what is real and what is the dream.
Sometimes I can't decide whether to wake up from the nightmare
Or to fall back into the dream.
No matter what, I know that you are real.
Whether it's the dream or it's the reality.
I often wake up to find that you are not here with me.
I don't know what to belive and what not to..
I beg you, pull me to the reality.
Hug me with your warmth,
Fill my clavicle with your breath,
Burn my lips with your kiss.
Heal me with your love.
That I am unable to deduce what is real and what is the dream.
Sometimes I can't decide whether to wake up from the nightmare
Or to fall back into the dream.
No matter what, I know that you are real.
Whether it's the dream or it's the reality.
I often wake up to find that you are not here with me.
I don't know what to belive and what not to..
I beg you, pull me to the reality.
Hug me with your warmth,
Fill my clavicle with your breath,
Burn my lips with your kiss.
Heal me with your love.