The year that was
A very happy new year to you , ur family , ur neighbours , ur pet dog , ur milkman , ur newspaper boy and ur postman. its 3.30 am and my love with insomania continues.the year was pretty reasonable , perhaps the most defining of my life.so lemme look at the tyre marks im leaving behind on the road called life this year.
~~ I resigned and joined a new company, over came the fear of switching jobs, places and boss.
~~ Started studying again.
~~ Passed the ISO Auditing exam and became certified ISO auditor.
~~ Passed American Institute of concrete certified practitioner exam.
~~Appeared in the NEBOSH IGC exam whose results will come on 28th Jan.
~~Started preparing for GMAT .
~~i m a bit tidy than last year , i think.though my room looks like an assortment of dirty clothes , empty wafer bags , coke cans and chocolate wrappers ,books and magazines, I m alive and brush my teeth everyday .
~~ I am not saving as a saved in last year . But i kinda make up for that by assuming a spiritual face and saying " i dont want too much money , u see ". ~~ I managed to start a blog and keep it going.Though many of u must have had this urge to send me a letter bomb due to this blog , ive enjoyed it. ~~ I still love the same girl i loved at the start of the year.her parents named her aishwarya rai.u might have heard of her. ~~ I made the path breaking discovery that humans can survive without sleep.the guinea pig was me for this experiment , courtesy the not-so-lovely work schedule at KPTL.
~~ I developed this funny ability to know when to stop.and i feel i should stop now.
She didn't wished me good luck this year, For last 8 years her good luck wishes made me overcome all the hurdles i faced. Hope even thou she didn't wished me good luck her best wishes will be always with me.
Hope she is alright and bearing that mesmerizing smile which reaches straight to the heart.
A very happy 2009 to all of u again.be happy and make others happy , atleast make me happy.